This e-book offered exclusively through Canadian Business Franchise is the ultimate resource for those prospective franchisees who are looking to improve their financial outlook as they take their first steps in the world of franchising.
The Canadian Business Franchise Handbook: Finance Edition provides everything you need to know about running a successful franchise business, from a financial perspective. It contains the latest advice from franchise professionals, and includes:
- how to determine if a franchise business is right for you, with tips on approaching your bank for financing;
- an in-depth look at the financial obligations of a franchisee;
- the ins and outs of advertising and marketing funds;
- how to navigate the world of electronic payment systems;
- a financial Q&A with a fast casual restaurant franchisee; and
- a guide to creating your annual profitability plan.