The Canadian Business Franchise Handbook: Finance Edition provides everything you need to know about running a successful franchise business, from a financial perspective. It contains the latest advice from franchise professionals, and includes:
- how to determine if a franchise business is right for you, with tips on approaching your bank for financing;
- an in-depth look at the financial obligations of a franchisee;
- the ins and outs of advertising and marketing funds;
- how to navigate the world of electronic payment systems;
- a financial Q&A with a fast casual restaurant franchisee; and
- a guide to creating your annual profitability plan.