The new burger options include:
- Wicked Boston – Samuel Adams Boston Lager onion relish and fry sauce, maple pepper bacon, American cheese, lettuce, tomato and red onion.
- Chili cheeseburger – beef chili, melted cheddar jack cheese and panko-crusted onion ring.
- Jalapeno pepper jack – grilled jalapenos, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion and Kilt Burner mayonnaise.
- Pub double – two quarter-pound beef patties, two slices of American cheese, Samuel Adams Boston Lager fry sauce, lettuce, tomato and red onion.
- Holy guacamole – pepper jack cheese, guacamole, lettuce, tomato and red onion.
Tilted Kilt has also added the build-your-own-burger option, fried chicken, a turkey Reuben sandwich, meatloaf and chicken parmesan.
“We wanted to ensure our customers have carryout options and a variety of mouthwatering dishes,” says Ron Lynch, president of Tilted Kilt. “Our goal is to meet the growing demand of both families and business people looking to simplify their needs by offering affordable, yet delicious options everyone will enjoy.”