Tim Hortons is celebrating National Coffee Day on Sept. 29 with opportunities for guests to enjoy coffee and a classic pastime–the “Tims run.”
In honour of the millions of Canadians who make a daily “Tims run” before work, at lunch, or on the way home, the company is releasing an exclusive, limited-edition Tims Run Club apparel line.
“We created the Tims Run Club–the only run club where no running is involved. Our exclusive Tims Run Club merch has clever little features like the insulated pocket on our premium windbreaker to keep your breakfast sandwich warm,” says Tim Hortons spokesperson Hope Bagozzi. “There’s also elbow padding on the left arm for maximum comfort when resting your arm out the car window while going through the drive-thru. And we’ve also double layered the left sleeve of the premium windbreaker for extra weather protection on our cooler Canadian mornings and nights going through the drive-thru.”
The full lineup of limited-edition Tims Run Club merch includes:
- Premium Tims Run Windbreaker with elbow padding for drive-thru comfort, a double layer left sleeve for weather protection, an insulated kangaroo pocket to keep a beverage warm, and an easy-to-access phone pocket.
- A vintage-inspired Classic Tims Run Club Windbreaker that is wind and water-resistant.
- A Tims Run Club sweat-wicking 5-panel hat in classic Tims red.
- A jersey cotton long-sleeve Tims Run Club shirt.
- Tims Run Club socks, sweatbands, and wristbands
Registered Tims Rewards members will receive early access from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. (EST) to the Times Run Club merchandise via a code sent to their email on Sept. 29. After 11 a.m. ET, ordering will be open to all Canadians at www.timsrunclub.ca.
Tim Hortons guests can also celebrate National Coffee Day all week on the Tim Hortons app with the National Coffee Day challenge. Customers who order three different coffee-based beverages during the week will earn an extra 50 Tims Rewards points.