Food-service franchisor Tim Hortons opened its first restaurant in central Shanghai, China today. This is the company’s first outlet in China since it signed an exclusive master franchise joint agreement with the Cartesian Capital Group (Cartesian) in 2018.
“We’re excited to bring the iconic Tim Hortons brand and a piece of Canada around the globe,” said Tim Hortons’ president Alex Macedo. “China is an attractive growth market and we cannot wait for guests to try our classic favourites and new offerings crafted especially for the Chinese market.”
While the restaurant will be offering many of its classic products, including the iconic double-double coffee, the company will also be launching an assortment of new food items and beverages unique to the market. Some of the menu items include:
- Maple and hazelnut flavoured Iced Capp;
- Steeped black lemon peach oolong and blueberry roselle tea;
- Macha and hazelnut lattes and maple macchiato;
- Salted egg yolk Timbits;
- Lunchtime offerings with basil chicken, coldwater shrimp, and Montreal-style beef sandwiches, and black pepper beef and chicken Caesar laffa wraps; and
- Chicken and roasted pumpkin, and beef and roasted zucchini salads.
Every detail in the new outlet is designed to reinvent the Canadian experience, including maple leaf art works, a hockey stick door handle, and a lot of red and plaids. The design of the floor tiles is inspired by an image of maple leaves scattered on the ground in autumn.
One comment on “Tim Hortons opens first restaurant in China”
[url=https://us.calmerry.com/blog/psychology/6-types-of-basic-emotion/]what are different types of emotions[/url]