Food-service franchisor Tim Hortons will be offering holiday beverages at participating restaurants.
This year’s holiday beverages include:
- Candy Cane Hot Chocolate (also available in white chocolate) with whipped topping and sprinkles; and
- Gingerbread Latte, Tea, or Iced Capp.
Guests can also purchase holiday merchandise:
- Red and white knitted mittens;
- Holiday ornaments;
- A selection of celebratory cards decorated with festive Timbits;
- Single- or two-mug gift sets with festive winter animals such as polar bears and moose; and
- Hot chocolate, maple dip, and double-double flavoured candy canes.
In the spirit of giving this season, $1 from each holiday merchandise purchase will be donated to the Tim Hortons Foundation Camps. Guests can also purchase snowflakes for $1 in support of the brand’s camps.
On Nov. 27, guests can enjoy holiday baked goods. Some of the treats include:
- Chocolate Timbits rolled in red sprinkles and set on top of dipped doughnuts with two sugar eyes and an antler to create a festive red-nosed reindeer.
- A chocolate swiss roll filled with sweet and delicate vanilla cream for a classic holiday treat.
- A ginger molasses filled cookie.
“We’re excited to help Canadians start celebrating the holiday season with our lineup of holiday beverages, baked goods, and merchandise,” said Tim Hortons’ chief operating officer, Mike Hancock.