Every in-store or takeout/delivery receipt includes a code that can be entered online at www.bppizzaparty.com for a chance to win a pizza party valued at $2,500. Winners will have the chance to customize their party theme, choose the menu and invite up to 30 friends. The contest will end on August 17.
Additionally, Boston Pizza is serving a special anniversary menu, featuring the following classic items:
● Popeye Pizza: made with spinach, roasted garlic, mozzarella and feta; and
● Sombrero Pizza: a Mexican-inspired combination of refried beans, crushed chilies, taco beef and mozzarella, topped with iceberg lettuce, diced tomatoes, cheddar and ranch dressing.
New menu items include:
● Californian BLT Pizza: thin-crust pizza topped with mozzarella, bacon, balsamic-dressed arugula, diced tomatoes and guacamole mayo;
● Cubano Pizza: a sandwich-inspired pizza with sliced ham, pulled pork, mozzarella, spicy honey mustard and red onions; and
● Chocolate Doughcano: creamy chocolate mousse with chunks of cheesecake, caramel, toffee, pecans and almonds wrapped in Boston Pizza’s signature pizza dough.
Finally, all customers can celebrate Boston Pizza’s anniversary on August 12, when individual-size pizzas will be sold for $5 at all locations across the country.