Franchisors, franchisees, and entrepreneurs can now purchase the Canadian Business Franchise Handbook for Kindle e-readers.
The publication provides valuable advice from some of Canada’s leading franchising experts on a variety of subjects and is a must-read for those interested in starting their own business.
- Getting started as a franchisee;
- Benefits of franchising;
- Working with a franchise consultant;
- Policies and procedures;
- How to get financed;
- Costs you franchisees expect to incur;
- Hiring and managing employees;
- Getting licensed as a master franchisee;
- Achieving better work-life balance; and
- Legal matters.
To handbook also features four quizzes for readers to test their franchise knowledge and help them prepare to turn their ambitions into reality.
The purchase the Kindle edition of the Canadian Business Franchise Handbook, click here.