Planet Fitness Canada is continuing its ‘Home Work-in’ sessions in order to keep Canadians healthy during these challenging times.
Just last week, Instagram sensation Doug the Pug hosted an episode of the streaming “Work-in” session.
As always, those who missed any videos and want to try them, can find them all on Planet Fitness’s Facebook page.
A quick summary:
- Fitness classes will broadcast on Facebook live at 4 p.m. PT/ 6 p.m. CT/ 7 p.m. ET every day.
- The sessions are for both members and non-members.
- The home workouts will offer tools to combat stress, while providing motivation and inspiration sure to keep physically and mentally fit.
- Workouts will not require any equipment and will be under 20 minutes in length.
- Classes will be led by Planet Fitness certified trainers, as well as special guests like “The Biggest Loser” coach and fitness trainer Erica Lugo, among others.
- For anyone who cannot participate live, each workout will also be available to view on both the Planet Fitness Facebook page and YouTube channel after the broadcast is over.