Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) talk show host George Stroumboulopoulos will participate in the Canadian Restaurant and Foodservices Association’s (CRFA’s) Breakfast with Champions on March 5, 2013.
Several high-profile restaurant and hospitality industry leaders will join the host onstage to share their insights and business lessons, including:
● Susan Senecal, chief marketing officer (CMO) at A&W Food Services of Canada;
● Paul Methot, vice-president (VP) of operations at Pizza Pizza;
● Vikram Vij, chef and owner of Vij’s and Rangoli restaurants in Vancouver;
● Mark McEwan, owner of several Toronto restaurants and head judge on Top Chef Canada; and
● Debra Lykkemark, chief executive officer (CEO) and founder of Culinary Capers catering and restaurants in Vancouver and Beijing, China.
The event will be held at 7:30 a.m. at the Liberty Grand Entertainment Complex at Exhibition Place in Toronto. For tickets and additional information, visit www.crfashow.ca.